Employee Management System- EMS
EMS is a management system that combines face time attendance. The system helps manage employee information in a centralized database, effectively managing human resources-related operations such as timekeeping, salary calculation, training activities, rewards, development, etc. EMS system helps establish and manage multi-level organizational structure of departments and employees conveniently and easily.
1. Timekeeping using facial recognition
- Facial timekeeping with an accuracy rate of up to 99.8%, accurate recognition within a distance of 1 – 2 meters
2. Confirm workdays
- Users can easily track attendance data, check information about arriving late, leaving early, etc.
3. Receive and process requests
- A list of requests is displayed along with processing statuses
- Staff can easily update information and propose requests: overtime, attendance, complaints,…
4. Statistics and reporting
- The system creates visual statistical charts, helping managers easily have an overview of the personnel situation and changes over time.
- Quickly create reports according to available templates, assign permissions to view report types according to user levels
5. Human resource management
- Manage employee numbers and profiles, easily look up records, and save each employee’s work history
- Manage recruitment work, build a professional recruitment process
- Assist in planning and organizing training activities