In order to meet human resources to expand business activities and implement new projects, HTI Group is recruiting Java Programmer positions with the following information:
1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Directly participating in projects on developing and deploying software systems and applications.
- In charge of detailed design, programming, unit testing, error handling of programs using Java programming language.
- Understand project content, perform product reviews, verify, guide team members.
- Manage the progress and quality of the development of the functions, in charge of adjusting the issues related to business and technology between the functions.
- Understand the progress and quality of team members, report to PM/PO/SA and other assigned tasks.
- Select, consult and research suitable technology for each project.
2. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in IT or equivalent.
- Having at least 2 years of experience working with Java Core, Java frameworks such as Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Relational Database.
- Knowledge and experience working with NoSQL, Git and CI/CD
- Experience in database design, OOP, SOA.
- Good logical thinking, ability to analyze, design and learn quickly.
- Ability to self-learn new technologies.
- Able to work independently and in a team in a high pressure environment.
- Prior experience working with API Gateway tools: Nginx, Kong..
- Prior experience working with queue systems such as RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ..
- Experience working with cache system: Redis, Memcached…
- Working experience in Financial Technology (Fintech), Payment Gateway or E-Wallet is an advantage.
- Ability to work well in a team, proactively report the results of the assigned work
- Work place: HTI . Application Development Center
- Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday, Saturday morning
- Dynamic, friendly and professional working environment;
- Facilitating learning and self-development and life skills;
- Salary Up to 35 million + Bonus + Other welfare regimes;
- Travel 1-2 times/year and enjoy other benefits according to labor law;
- Pay social insurance right after signing the labor contract.
Contact: Ms Ngat: 0374.541.876
Address: Floor 12-VP2, Sun Square Building, No. 21 Le Duc Tho, Ward My Dinh 2, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi.