Automatic site monitoring system help to solve problems at construction siteshtsc
Vietnam is changing more and more, we are witnessing the rapid growth of buildings, construction works, … With the current volume of construction sites, the Construction management is facing a series of challenges and difficulties due to many objective and subjective reasons.
At construction sites, activities are often built and implemented according to strict plans, schedules and deadlines with a huge workload, large numbers of workers need to comply with regulations. labor safety and other regulations require regular and continuous supervision to promptly prevent and combat risks and detect violations and incidents in construction activities.
Currently, the supervision of construction sites is mainly done in the form of manual, labor-intensive, costly, inaccurate and subjective. This method does not meet the requirements of management, can affect the construction progress and the quality of the project.
What challenges are the construction sites facing?
Construction / project management policies stipulate that contractors and investors will have full responsibility for the work and solve problems occurring on the site, ensuring the regulations of The company is strictly implemented, in which, especially, incidents and risks occur such as:
- Poor construction quality does not meet requirements due to poor construction and construction supervision.
- Delay in construction progress due to objective factors (impacted by factors such as weather, natural disasters, …) and subjective (human factors) …
- Fire and explosion hazards at the construction site
- The risk of theft, loss of property, materials, construction equipment due to inability to manage foreign objects entering the site, supervision does not cover the entire construction site, no supervision July 24, …
- Labor accidents often happen at construction sites due to lack of awareness and protective equipment.
New solution for automatic site monitoring
Automatic site monitoring system uses artificial intelligence researched and developed by HTSC to support 24/7 management, support construction progress monitoring, ensure construction site security and supervision labor safety. This solution overcomes the limitations of accuracy or timeliness of manual surveillance solutions with human surveillance force or semi-manual solutions – installing surveillance cameras but still continuous screen monitoring is required to detect site security and occupational safety events.
Automatic site monitoring system allows direct camera flow management, by using AI technology in detecting people and vehicles, face detection, protective gear, fire … and many other tools. other auxiliary technology. Thereby, the system automatically analyzes images and transmits alerts immediately to specialized departments.
The main functions of the system include: supervising workers in and out, managing vehicles in and out; monitoring for illegal intrusions, theft, occupational safety and fire hazards … In addition, the system has a feature to create summary videos that record the construction process from the start. until the completion of the project, both help track the progress of the project and bring vivid footage for promoting and introducing activities for businesses.
The benefits of using Automatic site monitoring system:
- Increasing productivity and efficiency: Effective 24/7 monitoring, accurate, fast, comprehensive … thereby contributing to promoting safe, efficient, and efficient construction site activities.
- Safety enhancement: Implement labor safety and security monitoring at the site and automatically monitor, detect, and warn of violations, anomalies, … without the involvement of humans.
- Reducing management costs: Reducing the cost of hiring manual supervision workers, especially at large-scale construction sites.
- Compliance with regulations: Ensuring the regulations on occupational safety at the site.
The automatic site monitoring system researched and developed by HTSC was honored at Sao Khue Award 2022, held in April 2022 in the category of “Pioneering technology solutions”. The system has been applied in a number of large enterprises in Vietnam to supervise the construction process at the site, bringing superior efficiency compared to the previous manual supervision, ensuring effective supervision. 24/7 monitoring anytime, anywhere, accurately and promptly for the management of investors and construction contractors.